Quality Pet Care In Your Home Since 2002
Las Vegas Pet Sitting Services
How to arrange for service
Please contact us at least 1 – 2 weeks in advance of your scheduled departure to arrange for a free consult.
Servicing the Northwest from Summerlin to Centennial Hills and Providence
- Zip Codes: 89108, 89117, 89128, 89129, 89130, 89131, 89134, 89143, 89145, 89146, 89149, 89166
While you’re away, we will:
- Feed and water your pets
- Play with and/or keep your pet company
- Administer medication, injections, SQ fluids, vitamins, and other special care
- Scoop the litter box or pooper scoop
- Get medical treatment in case of illness or injury
- Water plants
- take trash to the curb
- bring in mail and newspapers
- adjust blinds, draperies or lighting (to bring that lived in look to your home)
- Even if you are not leaving home, there may be instances where we can be of service. Unusual working hours or lengthy illnesses may make it difficult to properly care for your pet. Please call to discuss how we may be of help.
In-Home Pet Sitting Fees
- 30 minute visit starts at $21/visit
- An extra holiday fee of $5 per visit will apply for bookings on Memorial Day, Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day
- Extra $2 per visit for oral medications
- Extra $3 per visit for injections (ie; insulin)
- Extra $5 per visit for Subcutaneous fluids
- Overnight visits (up to 12 hours) start at $76/night
Dog Walking Fees
- Walks with scheduled pet care visit, $5 extra per visit for 1 – 2 pets
- Walk only (20 – 30 minutes) $21 for 1 – 2 pets.
How To Get Started
When you call, we will arrange a visit to your home shortly before you leave.
- Get acquainted with you and your pets
- Obtain detailed information about the care of your pets and home
- Pick up your key (please provide 2 copies)
- Answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- You decide how often you want your sitter to visit each day and
- You decide the services you want performed